In this episode, Ian talked about how he can still get trapped and feels the need to release the frustration just to come to a realization or to see that a certain thing still needs to be worked on. When you want to improve something, the important thing is the fact that you are trying to take control of life once again. Taking personal responsibility and realizing that it is up to you will be a lesson that you have to handle both internally and externally.
• Getting trapped and frustrated helps you realize on what things you need to work on
• Taking full responsibility calmly will help you address what the real problem is
• Accepting that you cannot control everything will help out in dealing with things personally
• Blaming others is like a boomerang, it goes back to you; the blame is still yours to take
• You unlock many things when you take control of your freedom
• Looking for something positive in a place where you feel stuck will help you move forward
About the Host:
Ian Hawkins is the Founder and Host of The Grief Code. Dealing with grief firsthand with the passing of his father back in 2005 planted the seed in Ian to discover what personal freedom and legacy truly is. This experience was the start of his journey to heal the unresolved and unknown grief that were negatively impacting every area of his life. Leaning into his own intuition led him to leave corporate and follow his purpose of creating connection for himself and others. The Grief Code is a divinely guided process that enables every living person to uncover their unresolved and unknown grief and dramatically change their life and the lives of those they love. Thousands of people have now moved from loss to light following this exact process.
Check Me Out On:
Join The Grief Code Facebook group: https://www.ianhawkinscoaching.com/thegriefcode
Start your healing journey with my FREE Start Program https://www.ianhawkinscoaching.com/thestartprogram
I hope you enjoyed this episode of The Grief Coach podcast, thank you so much for listening.
Please share it with a friend or family member that you know would benefit from hearing it too.
If you are truly ready to heal your unresolved or unknown grief, let's chat. Email me at email@example.com.
You can also stay connected with me by joining The Grief Code community at www.ianhawkinscoaching.com/thegriefcode and remember, so that I can help even more people to heal, please subscribe and leave a review on your favourite podcast platform